Simply Schedule Appointments is an easy way to manage appointment scheduling right within WordPress. This integration will allow you to add a schedule an appointment button to Project Panorama, allowing your clients, customers, and team to book an appointment with you easy!
You must have the following plugins installed on your WordPress website:
- Any paid version of Project Panorama (i.e. Project Panorama Pro)
- Any version of Simply Schedule Appointments (free or paid)
- Download the Simply Schedule Appointments integration from the add-on page
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button near the top left portion of the screen
- Select the simply-schedule-appointments .zip file you downloaded in step 1
- Click “activate plugin” after the plugin has been updated
The first step is to configure the Simply Schedule Appointments plugin to meet your requirements and needs in terms of types of bookings, times, black-out dates, etc… You can read more about the options and steps here.
Once configured, navigate to Projects > Settings > Add-ons > Simply Schedule Appointments within the WordPress admin.
You can now turn on appointment scheduling.
This will add a “Schedule Appointment” button into the Project Panorama portal where your clients and team can open the scheduling workflow and book appointments.