- Login to your WordPress admin at https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top left
- Select the psp-kanban.zip file you downloaded from your account or purchase email
- Click “Activate” after the plugin has been uploaded
- Navigate to Projects > Settings > Add-ons > Kanban and enter your license key
- Save the settings to save the license key
- Click “Activate license key” to activate your license key
Once the Kanban add-on is installed, all projects will have a “Board” toggle in the phases area of the project.
Clicking on “Board” will expose the Kanban board for the project.
New projects will have default lanes that you can add, edit, or delete.
Please note that “Completed and New To-Dos” are required and cannot be deleted.
Clicking on the three ellipses exposes the lane edit menu:
Lanes have the following options:
- Name – This is what appears at the top of the lane
- Update task progress to – You can set if this lane corrisponds to a specific % of completion, tasks dragged into this lane will automatically be updated to this percentage
- Users can manually update task progress – Do you want users to be able to update task progress if they’re in this lane