Adding Links to Panorama Menus
You can add links to the primary Project Panorama menus including:
- The hamburger menu on Panorama dashboard pages
- The hamburger menu on Panorama project pages
- The footer menu on all pages
To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Settings in the WordPress admin.
- Create a new menu
- Add the menu items you’d like to appear
- Click off the location you’d like them to appear towards the bottom in the “Menu Settings”
- Click save
Managing Link Permissions
If you’re looking to add links for some users but not others (administrators or project managers for example) you can use this plugin.