Project Panorama is a WordPress plugin, which means you need to have WordPress running on your web server. After purchasing Panorama you’ll receive two e-mails, the first is your purchase receipt with links to the Panorama files and the second is your account login information.
If you click on the download links and they have expired, you can manually download your copy of Panorama by logging into the account section. If you didn’t receive your login information with the purchase receipt, you can reset your password. Your login is the e-mail address used at the time of purchase.
Panorama and it’s add-ons will be single files that you’ll install into your WordPress website. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress website (typically http://www.yourdomain.com/login)
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New on the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button near the top
- Find the Panorama file you’ve recently downloaded and select it
- Click “Install Now”
- Once installed, click the “Activate” text link
- Repeat for any add-ons you’ve purchased